Check and direct and let's begin..
As a follow-up to the previous post, I have to say I could absolutely not manage without the support of an involved 'tag team' partner. The nights Garrett is on-call are so much more challenging! I truly give serious props to all the single parents out there.

Last night, with Garrett back in the game, night-time routine is just so much better. We are starting to get the hang of it all.
One plays with Caris, the other unloads the car/bags. One gets Caris' food ready, other gets Caris ready for food. One feeds Caris, other starts dinner and gets Caris' bath ready. One bathes Caris, other finishes dinner. One gets Caris ready for bed while the other eats their dinner. Other eats their dinner while Caris gets her meal from mom. Alternate turns putting Caris back down if first try isn't successful. Then bottle cleaning, prep, diapers, etc plus normal household duties ensue.
Of course, we each have our 'specialty tasks' and joint family time typically occurs at some junctions in our duties. But, our team evenings definately run so much smoother than solo attemps where I'm lucky to get myself fed before 9 and in bed before 12.....
Oh, and mornings? Ya, I'm all by myself on that one which makes evening prep so much more crucial....
Can you dig it? We can dig it.
(does anyone else love 90's rap throw-backs? No-one? oh well. )
whoomp there it is. I thought you knew.



3 comments:
Who wouldnt like a little rap thorw-back! Word.
Yet another reason we should convince the boys to move next door to each other. When the tag team needs a sub- you have one! Lets work on that! See you tonight!
Too Legit, too legit to quit HEY HEYYYY
LOVE YOUR BLOG
Tara that was hilarious. Word --- i'm just going to spin off of that for a sec: Word to Caris' motha
Check baby Check baby, Check 2, 3 , 4
oh, I'm so glad at least two people pretend to get some of my humor :)
party on party people let me hear some noise....
I am definately accepting applications for subs :)
Post a Comment