- Everyone around me is sick. Including the kiddos at Caris' school. I HATED dropping her off there this morning. Even though they send all fevers home, I know there are germs lurking around. At this point, I feel like it's a matter of when, not if, Caris gets sick. Her teachers did comment that she seems to have pretty strong immunities :) I hope that keeps up!I am in a internal debate about when/if to get the flu shot for myself.

- Working full time + Garrett working 60-80 hours and on-call + being full time parents + an active 5 month old = a very busy household. I am doubtful that my house will ever be clean again. I seriously don't know how people do this all!
- We took Caris swimming this weekend and she LOVED it! We have 'swam' with Caris many times over the summer, but that basically entailed someone carrying Caris around in the water (which she really enjoyed). But, this weekend we progressed to our first swim lessons and Caris was a natural! She liked going under water and kept trying to put her face in. While on her belly, she was kicking her legs like a natural swimmer and even got some arm movements in! It was really cute :)
- We got some great pictures of Caris recently, and with any luck, I'll get them uploaded and posted :) Until then, Iphone quality photos are all I've got....



No comments:
Post a Comment