Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Stylin'

So caris' school is closed today. This time I have advanced knowledge
of the closure and was therefore aptly prepared. (you may recall this
isn't always the case)
It so happened that G was off this morning and was able to cover first
shift. Yay for daddy/daughter day ;)
As I prepared to leave this morning with Caris still clad in pajamas,
G inquired to what lil' C's attire should be. I happily left it to his
discretion. You see, I find it incredibly adorable to discover what
wardrobe creations G comes up with when left to his own devices. Truly
precious, really.
Particularly upon receipts of emails from caris with pictures like this...


I mean, Dad dressed her with layers. And shoes. The whole 9 yards. And anyone who knows G knows that a lot of thought went into this outfit. I probably looked at this picture 20 times yesterday; each envoking the same reaction of pure joy and love at the thought of the mornings syle session. Seriously loved it.

3 comments:

tarawhite said...

So Cute! G has style man...no telling how many times he looked at the shoes to see if they matched the outfit! Love it! They will have fun shopping trips together. No telling what those two will come up with.

lindsey said...

ooooohh my gosh.
so stinkin adorable.
way to go G daddy

C and G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.