B.
Yup, Lil' C tricked us all and definately earned plenty of treats by donning the likes of our favorite little insect in celebration of her first Halloween. And as far as bees go, I think she is about as cute as they come :)
Our costume payed tribute to one of our terms of-endearment during the pre-gender knowledge era of our little one. Baby B.
Well, that, and Blueberry, but I didn't get on top of making that one soon enough.....
We definately lived up to the oft-used adjectives associated with our temporary identity,
'Busy Little...'
over our weekend. Fun, Family, Festivals, and Friends all abounded. More to come on that...
(bonus points to anyone who can name the identity of our painted pumpkin...)
"Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!"



3 comments:
I love that little outfit!! She looks like she loves it too, except when she is "in flight" :)
I wont give away the pumpkin identity, but I will give a hint...its not Jeff Jones.
Auntie TJ
She is a precious bee!
ET pumpkin??
~Kelley
Kelley - You win! I knew you were a good little 80's child like myself...
LOVE the Monkey Man!!
TJ- evidently that is still up for debate...
Post a Comment