Loving that today is Friday!! Meaning, two full days with lil'C and G. Truly working for the weekend these days....
I love spending lazy afternoons talking, swinging, singing, and reading with my little one. And gladly foregoing productivity to just lie on the floor with Caris and her toys.
No need for exciting plans these days to make me giddy at the thought of my two days a week sans work. I will gladly bask in the minutia of life's activities, for which I an increasingly grateful for.
Watch out Saturday, we are coming for you. And will most likely see you in the 6 o'clock hour to greet your welcomed arrival. Caris is not yet aware of the joy of sleeping in on the weekend. And I have accepted the fact that 'sleeping in' as a parent now takes place on the backside of the slumber...meaning allowing a guilt-free early bedtime :)




3 comments:
Received your Thanksgiving picture and it was adorable. Hugs and kisses from the Wigleys
Nothing better than a weekend with nothing to do! Happy 7 months to Caris! Can you believe that?!?! 7 months!!! Enjoy that Saturday!
Amen! We go to bed ridiculously early...
Post a Comment