Sunday, August 30, 2009

NH trip - Phase 1

Day 1

Caris geared up to cheer on grandpa JJ at his Ironman Triathlon. She loved the bikes passing by and got the hang of cheering on the competitors; and the cheering helped encourage an 11th place age group finish!

The Barn on the Farm.

Caris meets the cows.....Checking things out with JJ and Susie


This cow's head was bigger than lil' C! She had to watch her back.

Art Cards come to life!! All that practice payed off. She stared at these guys intently! Loving the black and white patterns.



Baby girl meets baby calf. JJ teaching her the ropes of life on the farm.

p.s. The overalls in the above pictures were mine when I was just a lil' C myself. I have pictures with my mom in the same barn in the same overalls. Pretty fun :) I'm hoping for a side-by-side comparison soon.


Did I mention we spent the night in the airport in Philly? That was fun. Here we are. Do you think U.S. Airways will use this to advertise?

'Fly with us! You will experience a wonderful night in our deluxe 'gate ready' suites. It doesn't get closer to the airport than this, folks! Uniquely furnished with beautiful florescent lighting, blaring televesions, state-of-the art foil emergency blankets, and our innovative eco-friendly beds that also serve as seats! All at the small price of delayed/cancelled flights. Your infant child will love the experience!'


3 comments:

lindsey said...

hahaha!! I love it!!
Fantastic post!
Love all the pics, as always.

lindsey said...

ps. LOVE the new layout!!

C and G said...

Thank you!!!