Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Hoot Owl

Lil' C is cooing and giggling up a storm these days. She spent her weekend talking to her parents, sounding like a little baby hoot owl. So cute. At least to the biased parents. Might we have a Chi-O in the making? Sorry, couldn't resist.



Caris gets so excited when she is able to talk to us and will do so for quite awhile as long as she has an audience. In the mornings when I lay her on her blankie at school before I leave, she smiles and sings away up at me and it is hard to leave her because she is just so dang cute and happy! Such a sweet girl. I love watching her little personality and skills develop.



To me, it is another testament to the divine Creator that one of the first skills a baby develops is that of smiles and laughter. It's enough to make you forget all the sleepless nights and fussy days. One little smile makes it all go away and I spend my days trying to find them.



Another video clip for your viewing pleasure. Entitled 'Coo Coo Jump Jump Squeal'. Well now you don't even need to watch it because I have given away the ending. And middle. And also the beginning.... I hope you enjoy regardless of the spoiler.





1 comment:

lindsey said...

ooooo i LOVE this!!!
this will make anyone's day brighter!! :)
things are calming down and going good here so we will get together soon :)
kiss kiss