
What a special time for our family and friends to be able to celebrate this special occasion. So many people we love made the effort to come to California to celebrate and it meant so much to our family. Tara and Robert are much in love and are a great match. We were blessed to be a part of this beautiful event. I was Tara's matron of honor, Garrett was a groomsman, and little Caris was a flower girl! It is so special to see your sister and best friend find the man she was meant to be together and to experience such true joy.
Unfortunately between bride and baby duties, I didn't take any pictures so I am going to have to steal them from others.....
CONGRATS to the NEWLYWEDS!!!



She was stunning!! Seriously born to be a bride.



3 comments:
Gorgeous!
Sooo beautiful!
You and your sister's......wow. Susan...Stunning..Garrett, Jeff, Bobby, sooo handsome. and of course our beautiful Caris Elizabeth Blundell. You are right, Tara was born to be a bride- just gorgeous. Love the pic with all the bridesmaids too- Love the pink dresses.
Thanks guys!
Post a Comment