I've been living the California lifestyle for the past week!!! I was the flower girl in my Aunt Tara's wedding and helped her celebrate all week. I took my first plane ride, road trip, and visited the spa. Lots of fun pictures and stories to come! We are home and missing the beautiful weather, room service, maid, and pool :( It's been a busy busy week! But I was so great to my parents and started sleeping 5 hours straight through the night! I was a great traveler and loved all the parties. I'll tell you about them soon! Right now I need to rest and unpack and help my momma clean. Love, Caris



1 comment:
Caris, I've missed you terribly! So glad you had a great time in Cali. I heard how beautiful you, your mom, and aunts looked.
Call me when you get a chance,
Love ya girl,
Lindsey
Post a Comment