Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas girl

A sampling of Christmas card outtakes.
Love love love this silly girl.
A good sampling of the 'Caris faces' we receive in multitude around here.....

Dashing through the snow (rain).

In a one horse open sleigh

Over the hills we go.

Laughing all the way

Ha Ha Ha.

Bells on bobtails ring.

Making Spirits bright

What fun it is to ride and sing a sleighing song tonight.

Oh, Jingle Bells.

...A fitting little tribute to Caris' favorite Christmas song. To hear the rest, check out last week's post



We've had a holiday season full of bright spirits, dashing, riding, singing, laughing, jingle-belling and haha-ing with our sweet girl and loving families.


Wishing you all a Happiest New Year and hope your Christmas was magical, wonderful, and merry

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love all these pictures! The card was exceptionally beautiful, my favorite of the season.

I love reading about Caris' funny, sweet personality. I still laugh when I think about a 20 month old giving fist bumps to strangers. Hilarious!