Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Swinging in the rain





In an afternoon rain shower, I taught Caris the beauty of playing in puddles and singing in the rain. And then she insisted on swinging in the rain. I guess whatever floats your rain boat.

p.s. Video translation: Caris was attempting to sing 'Singing in the Rain'. Or being a kitty cat. Your pick.


And in a funny follow-up to our clothing post, apparently Caris does not like her rain jacket. She begged (i.e. BANGED ON THE DOOR AND SAID OUTSIDE???) to go outside but refused to put her rain jacket on. Finally, after much convincing and realizing she could not go outside without adorning the dreaded jacket, she relented. But she wasn't happy about it. Funny thing is, she has also flat out REFUSED to put on this precious little red dress Grammy Jane had made in China (I mean it is adorable) but she will NOT put it on. But really has only done this with these two items. I have two theories: She either a) hates the color red, or b) is big on textures, or most likely c) a combination of the two theories. Either way, it's pretty funny. But I did not manage to get the super cute matching lady bug red rain boots on her feet. so pink crocs it was.

Oh so Opinionated.


So go sing in the rain! And catch a falling drop and put it in your pocket. Or something like that.

2 comments:

lindsey said...

AWE!!!!!!
Little Fashionista indeed! This is hilarious.
Love it and love that sweet face!

tarawhite said...

Her face in that dress is a classic! too funny C! I guess Red is just not her color, she will have to stick to her fav of Pink!