Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Guest Post!

In keeping with my as of late theme of not really creating new posts of my own and instead using other bloggers to supplement my very-lacking-blog-activity, I decided to recruit for my first ever guest post-er! I had just the person in mind; my sister Tara who is funny and charming and creative and entertaining and witty. Well, Tara was not only one-step ahead of me, but she one-upped me and created a blog of her own! (sisters, always doing that...) So instead of a guest post, you get a new blog! And a really great one at that; I already love it. So even better.


Check her out at: tjandb-dub.blogspot.com

Go there now and read the first few posts. You will be glad you did.


But more than the blog itself, we are SOOO excited for the reason behind the blog. If you haven't clicked over and read it for yourself (why haven't you?? read this!!), Caris will give you a preview in her own words....

But I have I mentioned you should go read her blog? I can't express it any better than she did.


What's that say on my shirt???

umm...."Is this from Lulu?'

(true story, that's what I said when seeing the shirt. um duh camille. I was suprised to say the least, give me a break!!)


What!!! Is it true??? Me?? A Cousin???


YAY!!!! A Lifelong playmate is coming in February!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!
And given Caris recent obsession and newest vocabulary word 'Baby?' loves her babies; I think she is ready!

Have you figured out the reason behind our excitement both in and out of the blog world?? Congrats to Tara and Robert and new baby squirm!!!

p.s. squirm isn't quite ready for Facebook publicity yet....so just keep that in mind!

1 comment:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

YAY! Congratulations- and wise words about the facebook publicity....ha ha.